Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I am so happy to be carrying my camera again. I got out of the habit after my camera was stolen last year. There are so many special LITTLE MOMENTS when I am walking, especially at this time of the year when there are so many beautiful colours. There aren't too many coloured leaves on the trees yet - except for this tree that I can't remember the name of. I love their fiery colours. I used to have two or three of them in my front yard in Kelowna. I also had a huge maple tree in the back yard that turned brilliant yellow in the fall and there was a golden carpet on the ground. I loved that tree:




This one was taken last night in the pouring rain:


When I used to carry my camera I was always looking for something to take a picture of and now that has returned, I am so much more aware of my surroundings, more connected.







1 comment: