Saturday, January 1, 2011

MEMORIES AND LITTLE MOMENTSMy Christmas tree is at the foot of my bed so I lie in bed and look at the decorations and lights last thing at night and first thing in the morning. This morning I was thinking that it is almost time to take the tree down and put away all the magic until next December 1st. My decorations are a combination of old and new. Some very precious old ones are memories from my childhood Christmases, there some made by my Daughter and Granddaughter when my Granddaughter was little, some made by my Mom and some from my marriage when my girls were small. A decorated tree that is a record of the 71 years of my life. The little white bird is new this year along with some red birds and bows. They are a symbol that even though I am in my seventies, each day can bring new experiences and possibilities.

MAY EACH DAY OF THIS NEW YEAR BRING MANY PRECIOUS NEW EXPERIENCES AND POSSIBILITIES FOR EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment